Friday, August 17, 2007

No need to be jealous that your baby doesn't have a natural mohawk. Not everyone can be that lucky, ok?

I am so sad because my mom has been helping me for two weeks straight with the baby and it has been priceless. Next week I am on my own and I am petrified. I am thoroughly spoiled by having her here. She takes such wonderful care of him and loves him so much. It's also nice to not be alone all day! I ask you; How does one take a shower when you have a newborn who doesn't like to be put down and no more mom? Just wondering...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Why do you think I took baths with Frances? That is all she would let me do! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow. p.s. more pics of the little man...this is getting ridiculous!

Anonymous said...

It was so nice to see you last night, words can't begin to express it. Just like old days - drop in visits! I LOVE my little mohawked elf nephew! Which explains how I now have almost 900 photos downloading! I know a goodly amount of those are Noah! I'll bring in a disc, or two, of all the pictures I took of him. Then you can shutterfly away and show him off on the blog.

Anonymous said...

Um...it's called the bouncer! No seriously, I'm with Nora, you either wait until someone else (ie John) is home or hop in the bath with them. :-)