Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Miss Potter


I am watching the movie "Because I Said So" right now and I am terribly bored. Too tired to leave the house but this movie isn't cutting it. I find myself sitting here wondering when a good movie will be out on video and I remembered that Miss Potter will be coming out soon (see trailer on the link), June 19th to be exact. I don't know if this movie will be any good but it looks entertaining and is set at the turn of the century so the costumes will at least be interesting. Best of all, it is about a woman with a vision who wrote about buns and kept pet buns. Can't wait to watch it. Until then I will start my boring movie back up and sit tight.
And yes, this is a plea for comments containing must see films for the fat pregnant lady.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Music and Lyrics gets my cheers. Hugh Grant - hot.

Miss Potter sounds good. Ewan McGregor - hot.

Garage Days is funny. Marton Csokas - hot.

Night at the Museum was fun. Own Wison - hotish.

Do you want me to bring some dvd funny stuff with hot boys your way? I've got tv shows - lots of hours of good stuff to keep you entertained. I'd offer my Lord of the Rings, but am just getting it back from Miss Lit this weekend and my eyes feel in need of the multitude of hotties it contains.

Or I could break into my vcr stores and pull some truly obscure stuff out for you!

Unknown said...

Jesse if you are reading this: Tava would sooner die than watch Lord of the Rings.

For other suggestions, hmmm...we don't usually have the smae taste in movies, but i'll work on it.