Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Someone help me talk my husband into letting me use this as the wallpaper in our downstairs bath. Isn't it the best?

I have an aversion to wallpaper and until now I couldn't understand why anyone would still be using it, post 1980 that is. But I have been reborn in the wallpaper movement now that I have seen this print by Cole and Son on Rose and Radish.

I think that the black and white would be great because I love an all white bathroom and imagine it with my white claw foot tub. Imagine........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes. You MUST have that in the bathroom. It is loverly.

VYT said...

Sorry Tava but I am tagging you with the meme thing. You are suppose to post 7 random things about yourself.

amy said...

omg too funny, i hunted down that paper after seeing it on a blog somewhere awhile back. LOVE the stuff. I considered it for my bedroom but since i haven't even started in there i couldn't justify it :)

if it isn't spinning night, i am going to head to vyt in a bit to knit for awhile. if you are around and want to meet up, i'll be there :)