Monday, June 11, 2007

Oompa Loompa



Remember how I was saying that I wish that I didn't have to pick the least toxic baby products, and that I wish I could just buy non-toxic products. Well, there is hope. One of the sites I have been perusing is Oompa Toys. They carry a wide variety of non-toxic wood toys.

Can I just say, I love wood toys. They are so much nicer to look at than plastic and can be passed to many children and generations to come. I do believe they will be treasured far beyond their plastic counterparts as well. My baby (still unborn, so he doesn't know it yet) wants this sweet kitchen and this push car for all his favorite toys. Maybe his mom will get them for his birthday and Christmas gifts? Maybe his dad will have a problem with him having a kitchen? Maybe his mom doesn't care...








2 comments:

Unknown said...

that kitchen is sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I want that kitchen! Any sane person would. Plus - your husband does know how to cook a bit, so it kind of makes sense. You can say how you are raising a totally self sufficient man! Now, Jon might have some issues with my auntie self saying we're going to make faerie buns...but that's a few years down the line!