Saturday, July 7, 2007


Could everyone seriously check out the Harry Potter countdown to the right. It is for the book- 13 days to go- dreams really do come true!

The movie, however, comes out Wednesday. I am seeing an early showing on Tuesday and cannot wait.

For those of you who don't understand... The movies are not coming out as fast as the books, obviously. So, the fifth movie comes out Wednesday and the seventh and final book comes out on July 21st. I am still waiting on pins and needles to see if the baby labor will coincide with the book release. Say a little prayer that he gives me enough time for the party and midnight release and then I can deal with labor.

My final worry is that the pregnancy hormones will kick into overdrive when I finish the last book and you will find me crying for days because this amazing story is over. If Harry dies you might need to come over and peal me off the floor, tears creating puddles around me... I am not usually like this but I am not in control right now. Watch out!!!

No comments: