Saturday, July 21, 2007

OMG- First in Line!

Thanks to some very special young ladies (pictured above) I was one of the first five people out of well over 1,500 at my local book store to get my copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Very unfortunately, pregnancy brain is causing slow reading and so I am ashamed to say that I am only 200 or so pages into the book at this late hour. A friend who spent the night after the midnight release finished earlier today and I am so afraid she will give something away I can't even look her in the eye.

Baby news (and then back to reading so I have more to report later)- Acupuncture this morning for 1 1/2 hours and so far no baby but it did feel very intense while it was happening so I am hoping that is a good sign. Could be anytime tonight or tomorrow if it worked in inducing labor. Will let you know!

Also, when I am reporting on the outcome of the read later I will try my best not to spoil and will only talk about my emotions following the end of the series and the outcome of the book. Please be advised that I will try my best not to give any plot lines away! Also, my crazy face in the picture above sums up my delight at being first in line!!!!

No comments: