Saturday, May 5, 2007

Birthday Bud

The guilt, oh, the guilt. I forgot Ishii Bud's birthday this year. I am a bad person who doesn't deserve his love. So, I am showing you a picture from his birthday party last year. Perhaps it was so fancy it gives me a reprieve for this year?

It was a fantastic party. All his (well, mine) doggy friends came and he totally knew that he was the guest of honor. Here he is eating his cake. We took him to the Dining Dog in Edmonds, WA. They are a dog only restaurant. They have doggy cocktails, and a full menu. Then they brought out Ishii's cake! So cute and so much fun. All the dogs waited patiently (well, that's my version) for all the different courses (cocktail, appetizer, entree, and dessert) to be served to them and all the doggy parents had smiles on their faces. Couldn't beat it for a great time- forgive me bud?

No comments: