Monday, May 7, 2007



Look at this crazy bunny yawn! This is one of the funniest looking things I have ever seen. Phil and Loddy, my two buns, do this also but I CANNOT catch this or any of their other most crazy behavior on camera. They were showing off the other night- doing flips in front of the tv- knowing that's where my attention was but there is no way to catch it because there is no telling when the crazy bug will bite them. So, I am reduced to showing you other people's crazy bunny pictures that I have found. This and the cutest bunny bottom from a previous post are my all time favorites.

Just found this comprehensive Bunny Blog online. Haven't read it yet so I can't be held responsible for content. I am off to read it now! If it's the best I will add it to my blog list!

Then later today I am off to buy paint for the baby room! The plaster is being sponged right now and then we can paint! Thank you God! I have baby stuff stacked a mile high all over the place and NEED this room! I will post pics when it is nearing completion.

No comments: