Friday, May 4, 2007

Buds in Costume


Buds in costume, who could ask for anything more? There have been many a days when my best friend and I have passed the time by simply dressing up whichever dog we could get our hands on. The result? Practically peeing our pants in laughter.

Please understand that we do not condone animals in entertainment and this is only done with our own beloved buds or those of our unsuspecting friends...

The buds above, of Japanese decent, are not mine. I wish they were. My bud, Ishii, is a Hokkaido- very rare and born in Japan. I found these Hokkaido buds online which almost never happens- if you find Hokkaidos anywhere please tell me!

Ishii is one of a kind. Sometimes that is a bad thing but it's mostly good. He is a little "different"- a little grumpy at night (we call it his sundown disorder), a little bit scared of lots of things (if there's an air compressor on you can pretty much guarantee his attempted doggie suicide), but so much loving of his mommy and daddy and all his mommy's pretty lady friends. Oh, buds, who could ask for anything more....except for buds in costume...

No comments: