Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Neighborhood Watch

We took a look around the neighborhood this morning. I printed Jon (the husband) a history of the trees in our neighborhood because he is obsessed with trees (I love the way they look but don't care to know their botanical origin). We found a lovely nature preserve right up the street with trails and a nice relaxing bridge. There were two men on the bridge doing something very fancy. It could have been Tai Chi or some pretty meditation, I'm not sure, but Ishii bud tried to pee about a foot from them and we had to yank him away.

Then we went driving around looking at the home the founder of our little city built and all the oldest trees. Well, when I was peeking over someones fence on the drive I saw a very nice shed with wire walls. I am thinking it is a rabbit house of some sort but castle like. I want to spy some more but there is a weird, scary man next door who looks like he is straight off the movie The Burbs. He has a very crazy looking Terrier bud and he came walking slowly out of his 6 foot grass looking at us through squinted eyes like we were trespassing on his cul-de-sac. What am I going to do?!?!? I want to know what that nice shed is- if it is meant for buns then I want one- but what if the scary man comes back?

No comments: