Thursday, May 3, 2007

Friggin' Cutest Bunny Bottom Ever



Friggin' cutest bunny picture I have ever seen. I just had to add it asap. Too bad my buns can't go outside. Doctor's orders. In Seattle and surrounding areas it is unsafe for the buns to be outside because of exposure to a brain parasite that they can get from racoon germs. That is to say, even if they sniff grass racoons have peed or pooed on they can get the parasite. Then they are paralyzed or worse. Very sad indeed because this bunny looks to be lovin' life in the great green pasture!

A good bunny link is Rabbit Wise. If some sites are a little bit country, then this one is a little bit rock and roll. Little animal rightsy, just how I like it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have I told you in the past week how much I LOVE this bunny butt shot? I do love it, enormously. And I am excited to add your blog to my blog links! Yeah for blogging friends!